Blueberries New Zealand INC.
Exporter Registration- 1 October 2019 – 30 September 2020
Conditions of Registration with Blueberries NZ Inc:
- Payment of the specified registration fee and provision of the completed registration form, (either by downloading the registration form or by completing the online form) by the specified date.
- Ensure that all grower lines that you intend to export, have sent you a copy of their test results, showing their fruit is clear for the intended market.
- Compliance with Blueberries NZ Inc quality management requirements as stated in the Blueberry Quality Manual and only exporting fresh product that meets the fresh export grade standard
- Only exporting fresh and/or frozen blueberries grown by registered growers.
- Supplying sales reports to Blueberry New Zealand Inc. as requested.
- Blueberries NZ Inc and its contractors will follow the guidelines of confidentiality as set in the Privacy Act. The exporter authorises Blueberries NZ Inc (and contractors thereto) to use the personal information provided for purposes related to the performance of Blueberries NZ Inc.
- If an exporter does not export in a given season there will be no refund of the registration fee.
Exporter Registration Fee: $250 + $37.50 GST =$287.50 Payments can be made by direct credit to Blueberries NZ Bank Account: 02 0500 0593797 00 payments should include organisation or trading name as reference for payment. An invoice for the membership fee will be sent to the address supplied.