Blueberries New Zealand INC.
Grower Registration– 1 October 2018 – 30 September 2019
Conditions of Registration with Blueberries NZ Inc:
- Payment of the specified registration fee and furnishing of the completed registration form for all growers, for both local production and export fruit.
- Growers selling blueberries must comply with the Quality Control Programme which includes:
- CropSure Registration with Asure Quality – email@example.com
- Contact Belinda Lategan, Asure Quality for spray diary information firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph 027 2367532 Chemicals used or stating no applications made must be listed on spray diary.
- A Harvest Clearance Certificate is issued by CropSure when growers indicate on their spray diary that they have completed an application regime on a specific block/variety and the Harvest Clearance Certificate indicates the First Harvestable Dates for specific markets, which are set by the withholding periods for the chemicals applied.
- A Certificate of Residue Compliance is issued by Hills Laboratory once a Residue Test Result is received and this Certificate indicates Market Suitability for specific markets and this suitability is based on whether or not any detected residues exceed the MRL’s set for specific markets.
- Submitting 500gms of berries for spray residue sampling to Hills Laboratory, 28 Duke St, Frankton, Hamilton. Contact Scott Richardson Ph 07 858 4716 or email@example.com
- Samples will be taken at random as part of the industry’s monitoring programme
- Packing fresh export blueberries to the export grade standard and complying with all the other quality management requirements stated in the Blueberry Quality Manual.
- Paying all levies due.
- Details of planned and actual production will be supplied when requested by Blueberries NZ Inc.
- Registration in no way guarantees export of product.
- Blueberries NZ Inc (and contractors thereto) will follow the guidelines of confidentiality as set out in the Privacy Act. The grower authorises Blueberries NZ Inc (and contractors thereof) to use the personal information provided internally for purposes related to the performance of Blueberries NZ Inc obligations.
Grower Registration Fee $230.00 Incl GST
MRL Testing $138.00 Incl GST
MRL (Maximum Residue Levels) are set by Government agencies around the world for pesticide/crop combinations)
To apply for Grower Registration please complete the Grower Registration Form below and send your registration fee’s to the following bank details.
Payments can be made by direct credit to
Blueberries NZ Bank Account: 02 0500 0593797 00 payments should include organisation or trading name as reference for payment.
Tax Invoice GST NO# 10-395-478